Venture out and about through five floors of terror, fighting Twornadoes, Ninja Crazy Dazies, polar bears, and other horrible mean things, in order to vanquish the evil Eggbert.
Fixel was completed and later modified many moons ago as a high school project, and serves as a solid example of awesome gameplay in a real-time “rougelike” environment.
- Light-hearted roguelike gameplay
- Five floors of monsters in a randomly generated dungeon
- Customizable-and-intuitive input scheme
- Implemented using Allegro 4, Lua, and other open-source libraries
- Platform interop coded in C++, the rest in Lua
- Features randomly generated dungeons, team AI, A* path-finding, all coded in Lua