In the world of Eight Seasons, Haiku is shunned by her tribe by the aging reliance on prophecies, despite her position as the overseer of seasons. After learning of a plot by the Thornwood Frog Spirit to assassinate the spirits that herald the seasons, she is forced to act and ensure that the cycle of seasons does not abruptly end.
- Gorgeous vector graphics, scaled to any resolution
- Captivating story set in a world where spirits and mortals interact
- Beautiful, dynamic soundtrack
- Programmed primarily in Lua, with platform-specific details and interop written in C
- Uses bare-minimum OpenGL 1.4 features, enabling the game to reasonably run on just about any computer in the last 10 years
- An early version of a vector graphics API similar to Algae.Canvas